Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

"Sweet Wedding Weekend"

Another great weekend. Two weekends in a row that I got to spend with Coach. This one was much shorter then the last, but hey I'll take what I can get.

This weekend we spent our time down in St. Mary's, MD for Coach's college friend's wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony at a beautiful location. If you ever get the chance to visit St. Mary's, MD or to stay at the Broome Howard Inn, I highly suggest doing so. Coach and I spent our1st year anniversary at the Broome Howard  and this was where the wedding festivities were held. It was great to go back to celebrate our friends getting married but also great to visit such a meaningful place before the baby gets here.

Coach had his last 'blast' weekend before all parties go out the window (for now at least) and I got to fill my sweet cravings with delicious cupcakes from the wedding. The unfortunate thing about satisfying your sweet cravings this far into your pregnancy (4 weeks left now, exactly 30 days and counting) is that the sugar tends not to agree with your stomach and you're left with acid reflux. Unfortunately, not only have I been hit with acid reflux but I've been hit with it since this morning (maybe it wasn't such a good idea to start the day off with a cupcake, but it was definitely worth it at the moment).

So even though I didn't get to drink, I think I'm feeling much like Coach is right now...hurting. But hurting with the satisfaction and completeness of getting to see each other and be with friends.

Also, as a side note, I've been adding other posts to the ongoing pages for both 'A Coachs Life' and 'Budgeting', feel free to check out the ongoings for both.

No comments:

Post a Comment