Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

One of the toughest things about being a coach's wife is the time apart. All around the country right now, coaches are getting ready for one of the biggest recruiting months of the year. Which means a lot of unhappy families. As a new mom, my job is trying to figure out a balance. How do I keep my sadness hidden and keep my daughter entertained ad oblivious to the fact her daddy is gone. Right now, it's not so hard, she's only 8 months old but later down the road what will I do?!

I think starting a tradition would be helpful. A pre-leaving tradition and post-leaving tradition. This is something that we will probably do at the beginning and end of each season.

Thankfully, for now I have the wonderful world of baby and coupons to distract me.

No comments:

Post a Comment